Thursday, February 11, 2010

another blog?????

all of my friends have blogger, but i myself am a wordpress person. since they have blogger, however, i must have blogger. so now i have one, and maybe i will post on it. maybe i will post things here i wouldn't post on my wordpress.... who knows?

this weekend i am going snowboarding with a bunch of my housemates and my brother ROBIN. it is going to be so awesome, i am so PUMPED. i normally would be STOKED, but i think that is a surfing term and PUMPED is a boarder term, so i probably am PUMPED.

now i have to finish TWO websites and then drive the Vespa across the Mass Ave bridge into Boston to order some children's books for the children's piano lesson i teach because they are so DELINQUENT that they do not answer their own phone, therefore forcing me to ride into the city, nearly losing my life on that bridge where, in the middle of winter especially, the wind blows so hard that I nearly get blown into oncoming traffic.

i will let you know how that goes....

No comments:

Post a Comment